Monday, January 23, 2012

Menu Monday

Since I've starting losing weight, I've had a lot of people ask me exactly what I eat on a day-to-day basis. I decided that I might try and start posting our weekly menu each Monday (just dinner) and then randomly post other recipes. 

Since signing up with Pinterest a few weeks ago, I've pinned a ton of different recipes and decided that this week I was going to pick a couple and make them for dinner. Why find a bunch of new recipes and just let them sit there?! 

So, here is our menu for the upcoming week. Its not our normal go-to meals, but I'm hoping to add a few things to our rotation! We're also not eating at home 3 out of 7 nights this week, which isn't usually the case either. Anyway- here it is:

Tuesday: Crockpot BBQ Chicken & a salad
Wednesday: (we have AWANA and will eat at church)
Thursday: (Volleyball dinner, not eating at home)
Friday: Chicken Parmesan in the Crockpot with whole wheat noodles & steamed broccoli
Saturday: Roasted Pork Loin, Quinoa & Steamed veggies
Sunday: (we eat Sunday dinner at my parents house)

I have linked the recipes to the sites I found them on, they have all come from pins I found on pinterest. Since I haven't actually made any of them- I can't tell you how good they are yet :) 

I've also made a few other recipes that I've pinned, so I will get those recipes up soon too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment