Monday, January 30, 2012

Menu Monday

Monday- Avacado Chicken Parmesan, green beans & salad
Tuesday- Roasted Pork Loin, Quinoa, Carrots
Wednesday- we have church- not cooking!
Thursday- Vegetarian Quinoa Chili & homemade cornbread
Friday- Turkey Chili Dogs, Sweet Potato Fries & Fruit
Saturday- Salmon Burgers, Spinach & Strawberry Salad


And just to re-cap last week, I tried a few new recipes I had found on Pinterest...they were all a big hit! Definitely keepers :) The cheesy vegetable chowder was definitely the best and I could make it once a week- it was THAT good! We ended up going to my in-laws for dinner on Saturday night and so I'll re-use that dinner idea for this week! 

Thanks to Pinterest I have so many dinner ideas I want to try, and not enough days in the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment