Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Random Tuesday happenings

I decided to sleep in an extra 45 minutes this morning instead of getting up to run before Wayman left for work. I've dreaded that decision ever since :/ I just can't seem to get my day started on the right foot without the endorphins. Ugh! 

Usually I run after I take the kids to school but they've both got bronchitis. Austin was well enough to go back to school today, but not Carson. I knew running early this morning would be my only chance but when my alarm went off at 5:55, I ignored that voice in my head and decided to stay in my cozy bed instead. I should have listened to that dang voice!

Since I was in a funk all morning, I decided to do something productive and clean out my closet. Not just clean out my closet, but swap everything in mine to Wayman's and vice versa. I just like the layout of his closet better. I swapped dressers with him also. Is it sad that things like that completely excite me?! Luckily, he could care less about my maniac habits of changing things around. I'm about halfway done but took a break to eat lunch and catch up on Pinterest while the boys nap :)

Along with having a nicely organized and clean closet, it's also much emptier. I went through and put everything that didn't fit anymore in a big pile on my bed. There goes 3/4 of my wardrobe!! While that's all find and dandy, I'm realllly wishing I could go on a big shopping spree for new spring/summer clothes that actually fit. Unfortunately, I don't have an open-ended budget to work with :) I will definitely be hitting up a few stores this weekend though :)

And just for fun- here's what I ate for lunch today. It was YUM-O (can't help it, I'm watching Rachel Ray!)

Spinach salad with cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, feta cheese & turkey pastrami with balsamic vinaigrette. On the side- baby carrots with jalapeno ranch and a juicy orange.

Happy Tuesday everyone! Will you be watching Biggest Loser like me tonight!? (I am a die-hard BL fan, but I am NOT a fan of all the drama this season)

Oh, and P.S.- Wayman is ending practice early tonight so I'll get to run when he gets home. Happy camper :)

1 comment:

  1. I loved this week's episode of BL, it was much better than all of the previous episodes this season, I even cried at the end, which is the true sign of a good episode!! I cleaned out my closet too and now I have nearly nothing to wear!! Ugh, too bad the kids need clothes too, guess I'll be stuck with the same 5 tanks and 3 pairs of shorts for most of the summer.

    ReplyDelete