Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Boring Blogger

So after a day where 90% of my time was spent on the couch with a 3 year old watching cartoons, I finally got out tonight after dinner and got some cardio in. I'm loving the time change (except for in the morning!).  

I hit the trail and did an easy 3.25 miles. I actually wasn't even the slightest out of breath and nothing hurt, thats how I know it was easy. I'm planning (weather permitting) to do my long run- 7 miles- tomorrow and so I didn't want to over do it tonight. I really prefer to do my long runs on Sunday's when I'm in town and have a running buddy, but its supposed to be cold and stormy all weekend.
Does anyone else have issues with these headbands/sweatbands? 
I like that they hold my bangs back and that they keep my hair out of my face, but as I run they start to slide off my head, eventually just slipping right off. I feel like I waste more time re-adjusting it than I do running! Tonight I even put 2 bobby pins on the bottom (underneath my pony tail) and one on the top of my head and it STILL slid off. 

OK, well thats all for tonight- sometimes I wish I had more interesting things to blog about like Hungry Runner Girl or Skinny Runner. Maybe one day I will :) 

Back to the Biggest Loser!

No comments:

Post a Comment