Sunday, March 25, 2012

What's for dinner?

Monday- orange chicken & quinoa "fried" rice
Tuesday- quinoa burgers & salad
Wednesday- no cooking! Awana night!
Thursday- pork chops, scalloped potatoes & steamed broccoli
Friday- flat bread pizzas & salad
Saturday- Baked Chicken Breasts & broccoli-cheese quinoa casserole, fruit
Sunday- Dinner @ Mom & Dad's

*after reading over my menu this week- I've realized we really like Quinoa!! It's so versatile and can be used with just about everything. I'm trying a few new recipes so I will share the recipes of they are winners!!

*I will be back to regular blogging this week- I just needed a little break :)

2 comments:

  1. I love quinoa, but since I went paleo I'm not eating it and while I don't miss it per se, I kinda do. Pork chops sound yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking in to see how you're doing. Looks like a super good menu. I love quinoa too. :)

    ReplyDelete