Sunday, July 21, 2013

Friends, Faith & Facelifts

I reached out on Facebook last week and asked for help/advice on changing a few things on my blog and giving it a mini "facelift". My friend Malissa reached out and offered to help. She went way beyond the call and changed the entire thing for me, giving me EXACTLY what I was looking for. I absolutely love it and I'm slightly jealous of her creativity and computer knowledge! 

I also want to share with you a post she shared on her blog yesterday that really spoke to me. She talked about how when she was at her at heaviest, she bargained with God and told Him that he if He would help her lose and keep off the weight, she would share her journey and encourage others. It really hit home because thats exactly where I am in life right now. I feel a calling to help and motivate others to be healthy- physically, emotionally and spiritually. I could not be where I am today without God and his amazing grace and love. 

So, if you don't already follow her blog, check out The Lillywhite Life and you can also "like" her Facebook page for encouragement and health topics. 

Malissa- Thank you for being such a great friend all these years. You're a great support and encouragement to me and I'm thankful to call you my friend! I appreciate all the time it took for you to do this for me, I love it!

2 comments:

  1. It was my pleasure. I love that you are sharing and encouraging others to get fit too. It's all about paying it forward!

    ReplyDelete