Monday, July 29, 2013

No Excuses, part 2!

I don't normally post twice in one day but I just finished my devotions and today was "No Excuses"...which is exactly what I blogged about this morning before even knowing what my devotion would be about. 
"365 Daily Devotions & Prayers for Women" 

Excuses are all over the place, no matter what your job or your goal is- we always tend to find reasons to delay or not do what we know we're supposed to. 

As a stay at home mom, I can definitely relate. My job title calls me to do a ton of different things throughout the day and yet I always find an excuse to get in Facebook instead of scrub the floors, or read a magazine instead of fold the laundry. I've felt very convicted lately to STOP making those excuses, to stop being lazy and do what my job calls me to. Especially because my job is, what I consider to be, the highest calling out there! I want to "accomplish work and strive for excellence" in everything I do!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, isn't it awesome when that happens? There is a particular Bible verse that I've been talking to my son about and it just seems to be popping up all over the place for both him and I. Love when we can SEE God working on us. :)

    ReplyDelete