Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Transformation Tuesday

Sometimes I look in the mirror and don't see the changes I've made over the past couple years. All it takes is to look at old pictures to remember how far I've come. My journey isn't over yet. These are not my "before and after" pictures, more like "before and during". At the end of this year, I will have my official "after" pictures taken (professionally...I have big plans!).
But for now, these are good reminders and good motivation for me. I love the person I've become. I don't hide behind others in pictures, I don't dress is grandma clothes and have a dorky hair cut. My smile is genuine and I love life. I have found myself, and I am an entirely new and better person. 

{all before pictures are from 2009/2010 and the "during" pics are all from the past 6 months}

 Thanks for coming along this journey with me- it's not over yet, it's just beginning! 

(And I have some fun and exciting blogging news coming soon- stay tuned to find out more!)

No comments:

Post a Comment