Saturday, February 1, 2014

Share your story!

Isn't it crazy how you can friends that you've never even met through blogging and Instagram? Its like a whole world of people with similar interests and stories and its hard to just meet friends in everyday life that you can share so many of those connections with.

Over the past few years I have become friends with so many people through IG and my blog that I otherwise would have never knew existed. I love it! Its so motivating to me to read others who struggle with the same things I do and to celebrate with those who are succeeding in the same areas as I am. We lift each other up and kick each other in the butt with motivation is running low. Its excellent for accountability. Whether its sharing your story of weight loss, a new healthy recipe you're whole family loves or a new workout that you wanna share- its awesome to be able to do that within this little corner of the internet.

My friend Kara over at Two Ton Teacher and I would like to start featuring others weight loss stories on our blogs. It is such a great way to inspire others who are walking the same path or are looking for the motivation to begin their own journey. If you are interested in sharing your story, email me at runthisweigh@gmail.com. We would LOVE to make this a weekly thing and get as many people involved as possible. We are just beginning to sort out the details and I'm excited to connect with new people and share your story!


No comments:

Post a Comment