Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Transformation Tuesday

Looking back at old pictures is always exactly what I need to make me realize how far I've come. I may not be where I want to be, but I'm a heck of a lot closer than I was 3 years ago. 

2009 vs 2013
2010 vs 2013
2010 vs 2013

I don't just see a change physically, although obviously thats what you notice when looking at pictures. I look at those pictures and it takes me back to each "place" in time. I remember where I was, what we were doing, how I felt then....versus how I feel NOW. The new me. I am 100% happier, I have a ton of self confidence, instead of hiding from my reflection- I love what I see in the mirror! My smile is brighter and more genuine and I'm just a new person altogether. I hardly remember the old me, the fat girl. I hated the way I looked and felt, but I was too lazy to do anything about it. I don't think I even realized how far I let myself go. I didn't want to go out in public, heaven forbid dressing up to go somewhere. Now, I hold my head high and feel like I could take on the world. I absolutely love dressing up and shopping for new (smaller!) clothes. Losing weight is not just a physical thing, its so much more emotional and psychological than I ever imagined. I'm still the same person- but a much, much better version! 


No comments:

Post a Comment