Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Post-op, Day 4


I'm 4 days out from my sesamoidectomy and I have to say that despite my limitations (walking without assistance, driving) I am doing fabulous.

The swelling is completely gone. The pain is totally manageable without Vicodin and I'm starting to be able to shuffle around without crutches for 5-10 minutes at a time. Just long enough to make the bed, change the laundry, fix a quick dinner, use the bathroom, etc. It's nice to have a little freedom ;)

Hubby and kids went back to school today so I was on my own all day. Soon as everyone left, I got dressed and put on a little makeup just to lift my spirits. Made the bed with the help of this sweet little thing 
After taking "before" pics in my bikini, fully clothed selfies were required to feel better about myself.
Yoga pants and old navy comfort tees are going to be my everyday wardrobe for the next month. Not complaining a bit, I love it!
Mascara and eyeliner can do wonders for your mood!
This thing maybe ugly but I would be helpless without it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment