Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Whole30, Day 3

Short and sweet tonight cause I'm exhausted.

Breakfast was the same as yesterday (ground turkey with diced apples, cinnamon and nutmeg)

Lunch:
{chicken sausage, sweet potato pan fried in coconut oil, steamed carrots}

Dinner:
{pork chop, apple slices and zucchini}

This morning I had a banana with almond butter for a snack, and this afternoon I had a handful of plantain chips. I still hit that afternoon slump around 2pm and feel like I need to hibernate. I hope that goes away soon.

My skin is looking brighter and more clear. My stomach is so much flatter so I was a little disappointed when my pants still fit the same. Yes it's only been 3 days . I'm the most impatient person, seriously. I am getting super anxious to know if I've lost weight this week but I know I'm not supposed to weigh. It is SO hard to break that addiction!

No comments:

Post a Comment