Friday, April 25, 2014

Whole30, Day 5

So I kinda sucked again at taking pictures of my food again today. I have almost no appetite for some reason. I'm hungry but nothing sounds good. Everything I ate has been Whole30 compliant, but I know I didn't eat as much as I should have and I'm severely lacking in the protein and veggie department. Tomorrow is a new day.

Breakfast: Applesauce and an apple with almond butter

Lunch: Larabar, banana, baby carrots

Dinner: sliced chicken breast with 1 tbsp mayo & mustard, plantain chips

Snack: apple, strawberries

I'm not sure if its that "carb flu" that you apparently experience, but I've just been headachey and kinda blah all day.

I do have to confess, I weighed this morning. I know I said I wouldn't wait until June 21 when my summer challenge was over. BUT, my husband weighed me on Day 1 of Whole30 and wrote down the number (I didn't look, I promise). I had him weigh me again today, 5 days later and again, I didn't look. Although I don't know the number on the scale, I do know I've lost 2.4 pounds so far. And I'll take it.

Tomorrow the kids have their first baseball game so I'm trying to get everything laid out and prepared for the day. I should be home at all meal times so that makes it easier. I'm hoping my appetite comes back cause I kinda miss eating ;)

How are the rest of the Whole30 girls doing? Staying on track? No slip ups?

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I am starting Whole30 tomorrow. I am really excited but SUPER nervous. I love your blog & actually learned about it from you, after reading about your first few days I went on and did some research myself & bought the book. I just got back from the grocery store & am planning out my week. I am really afraid I am not going to be able to do this but reading about your success with it and definitely motivating me!!

    ReplyDelete